Players who elect to buy in to the 25/25 tournament can do so for £200 + £20, whilst online satellites cost from as little as 25p. However they get involved, all participants in the tournament will begin with a stack of 25,000 chips, and late registration will be open for the first six levels of every starting flight, which take place at 7pm on Thursday, 7pm on Friday and 4pm on Saturday. This late registration is very handy for those who won’t be able to make it to the venue until a little after the start. Players who exit early can re-enter for a maximum of twice per flight.
This will be the 14th leg of the 25/25 Series for 2017, and there are plenty more legs to follow. The complete list of tournaments can of course be found in the poker section of the Grosvenor Casino website, but if you would like to make a note of the next few in your diary, they are as follows:
- June 18-11: Grosvenor Casino Leicester and The Poker Room, London
- June 15-18: Grosvenor Casino Merchant City, Glasgow and Grosvenor Casino Leeds
- June 22-25: Grosvenor Casino Thanet
- July 06-09: Grosvenor Casino Didsbury
- July 13-16: Grosvenor Casino Maybury, Edinburgh and Grosvenor Casino Sheffield
- August 10-13: Grosvenor Casino Luton
- August 17-12: Grosvenor Casino Brighton
With a few days to go before the action gets underway at Grosvenor Casino Liverpool, there is still time for readers to win themselves a seat for the Main Event by participating in satellites. Visit the poker section of Grosvenor Casino for more information, and good luck at the tables!