Whilst you could spend hours, days or even weeks trawling the internet for casino news that is relevant to your needs, it really isn't necessary. Here at Gamble.co.uk we have an in-house team of journalists who live to bring you all the gambling news that really matters. They cut through the hype, investigate the latest breaking stories and deliver the casino news you need in a totally unbiased and user-friendly way.
Avalon II Achievement Promotion
Avalon II is a fantastic new slots title from Microgaming that is as entertaining and atmospheric as it is potentially rewarding. The game has already arrived at the BetVictor Casino, and the venue is celebrating by running a special Avalon II Achievement Promotion that could give you up to 195 free spins with no wagering requirements. If that sounds good then read on and we’ll explain how it works…
Continue reading about Avalon II Achievement Promotion
ABB Introduce Cash Cap on FOBTs to Tackle Problem Gaming
The Association of British Bookmakers (BCC) imposed new regulations on high stake high speed FOBTs today, in a campaign to tackle irresponsible gaming. Fixed odds betting terminals (FOBTs) were introduced in 2001 and, although extremely popular with both customers and retailers, have faced widespread criticism ever since.
Continue reading about ABB Introduce Cash Cap on FOBTs to Tackle Problem Gaming
Mobile Blackjack Tournament at Bet365
There will be a Mobile Blackjack Tournament taking place at Bet365 Casino this week, giving card players the chance to win a share of a cash prize pool worth £1,000. The tournament will pay out 25 prizes in total, and all of them are entirely unrelated to how players perform at the Mobile Blackjack tables, so it will be perfectly possible for players to have a shot at winning a tournament prize even if the cards they are dealt happen to run cold. Similarly, they could just as easily win a pile of money from the card games and pick up a tournament prize on top.
Continue reading about Mobile Blackjack Tournament at Bet365
New Casino Planned for Wolverhampton
Two companies are competing for a licence that will allow them to operate a new casino in Wolverhampton, and both have now submitted Stage 2 planning applications to the City Council. One small casino premises licence will eventually be issued, but right now nobody has a clue about which company it is likely to be granted to. The two companies involved are Casino 36 Ltd and Wolverhampton Racecourse Ltd.
Continue reading about New Casino Planned for Wolverhampton
More Casino News...
- Ladbrokes Jackpots Total Soars
- A Whole Lotta Love at 888 Casino
- February Slots Club at Bet365 Casino
- Mega Jackpots Power Prize Draw
- Lucky 14 at 888 Casino
- Slots Promotions at Ladbrokes Casino
- New Jersey Online Casino Traffic Climbs
- Gala Coral Sells Last of UK Casinos
- Hippodrome Casino Advertise for “Door Dwarves”
- IGT and Aspers Join Forces to Deliver First Ever Multiple Casino Cloud Link
- NetPlay Acquires Vernons Casino in £3 Million Deal
- Fisherman from Aberdeen Nets £5.4 million at Bet Victor
- UK Player Scoops £2.37 million on Gladiator Slot
- New Jersey Online Gambling to Launch November 26th 2013
- First Month For New Aspers Casino in Milton Keynes A Success
- Gambling Community Condemns Planned Gibraltar Taxes
- Is Mobile Gambling the Future?
- New Casino Finder App Launched
- Hippodrome Casino's First Birthday
- What is the Future for the Gala Casinos Acquired by The Rank Group?
- Leeds Large Casino License Granted to GGV
- Betfair Buys Blue Square Bet From The Rank Group
- Mystery £300,000 Winner at Betfred Casino
All of the casino news presented here is updated weekly so that you are always kept in the loop. Even better, it is completely free to access, and will remain so forever, so bookmark this page right now and be sure to come back daily to see what's new!
The more casino gambling news you have at your fingertips, the more effective you can be in your betting. Come back often and we'll tell you which establishments are running special promotions, where you can help yourself to the biggest bonuses, what new games are launching and much, much more.