Whilst you could spend hours, days or even weeks trawling the internet for casino news that is relevant to your needs, it really isn't necessary. Here at Gamble.co.uk we have an in-house team of journalists who live to bring you all the gambling news that really matters. They cut through the hype, investigate the latest breaking stories and deliver the casino news you need in a totally unbiased and user-friendly way.
888 Revises Bwin.party Takeover Offer
Gaming firm 888 has revised its offer in the battle to take over bwin.party after rival GVC Holdings made a much larger bid for the company. 888 valued bwin.party at £898.4 million in July, with GVC bidding £1.1 billion at the start of August. The details of 888’s new proposal have yet to be revealed, but bwin.party confirmed the terms would be discussed with key shareholders before any decision was made.
Continue reading about 888 Revises Bwin.party Takeover Offer
Microgaming to Launch Rugby Star Slot
The Rugby World Cup gets underway later this month, and Microgaming has announced that it will be launching a brand new online slot to coincide with the event. Rugby Star will be available at desktop and mobile casinos that are powered by Microgaming from Wednesday 9 September. It has 5 reels, gives players 243 ways to win on every spin, and features Rolling Reels throughout.
Continue reading about Microgaming to Launch Rugby Star Slot
Casino Loser Convicted of Killing Stranger
A Royal Navy worker who lost money at the Riverboat Casino in Glasgow has been convicted of killing a stranger with a single punch. Kallum Delaney, who is 20, had been playing roulette at the casino in September 2014 with his friend, Oliver James, and the session ended with Delaney nursing a loss of £1,000. He left the venue in a rage and took his anger out on stranger Robin Thomson. A single punch led to Mr Thomson hitting his head as he fell, and he died two days later in hospital.
Continue reading about Casino Loser Convicted of Killing Stranger
Slot Payouts Highlighted in New US Report
A report investigating the payout percentage of slot machines at US casinos has been published to encourage discussion as to how the industry can begin to flourish. The Association of Gaming Equipment Manufacturers has found that the percentage of slot wagers paid back to gamblers as winnings has slowly come down over the past ten years.
Continue reading about Slot Payouts Highlighted in New US Report
More Casino News...
- Microgaming Launches Bridesmaids Online Slot
- Ground Broken on Site of AU$345 Million Casino Resort in Australia
- James Packer Steps Down as Crown Resorts Chairman
- Aspers Casino in Swansea May Reopen after Economic Recovery
- Ritz Club Casino Wins Court Case
- Odobo and Applejack Gaming Team up for New Gala Coral Slot
- Mega Moolah Progressive Jackpot Reaches Record High!
- Croupier Admits Theft after Roulette Scam
- Gambling Commission Annual Report 2015
- Slots Fan Wins $1.3 Million at InterCasino
- UK Player Wins £3.7 Million Beach Life Jackpot
- 32Red Acquires Roxy Palace Casino for £8.4 Million
- 666Bet Site Shut Down by Alderney Court
- Hot as Hades 3D Slot Pushes Boundaries
- Bitcoin Casinos Warned They Will Need Gaming Licences
- Terminator 2 Tournament Slot Goes Live
- Caesars Casino to Offer NetEnt Games to New Jersey Players
- Playtech Named Platform of the Year
- Massachusetts Becomes 40th State To Allow Casino Gaming
- Indebted Tycoon Pleads Gambling Addiction
- Paddy Power Announces Collaboration with Scientific Games
- Playtech Slots Released in Spain
- William Hill Teams up with Inspired Gaming for Mobile Slots
- Five New Slots Games from Microgaming
- Former Nun Ordered to Pay Nearly $1 Million Over Failed Casino Project
- Survey Shows Londoners Seeking a Thrill Turn to a Casino
- Monopoly Big Event Proves Popular Online
- Mega Moolah Progressive Jackpot Soars
- New York Gaming Association Highlights Benefits of Gambling
- William Hill Showcases Innovative Virtual Reality Betting App Prototype
- Gambling Participation in the UK
- Sheldon Adelson under Scrutiny over Court Testimony
- Greece’s Gambling Industry Grows as Government Eyes Economic Recovery
- Illinois Governor Bruce Rauner Open to Chicago Casino
- Microgaming Launches Five New Titles
- Court Dismisses Iowa Slots Jackpot
- 666Bet to Pay Customers Via Skrill
- New Hi Lo Blackjack Title from Realistic Games
- UK Firm Sportech Awarded New Jersey Casino Licence
- Mega Moolah Jackpot Won as Microgaming Sets Mobile Record
- Wolverhampton Super Casino One Step Closer
- Manchester City’s Samir Nasri Told to Leave Casino
- Microgaming Releases Rabbit in the Hat
- Arrests as Mass Brawl Ruins New York Casino Bar Opening
- Casinos Targeted in Spate of Robberies
- Mega Moolah Jackpot Climbs Past £7 Million for New Record
- Could Japan be about to Legalise Casinos?
- Free Online Gambling Dispute Resolution from eCOGRA
- NetEnt Releases Spiñata Grande Slot
- New NetEnt Dracula™ Online Slot Set for April Release
- The Ritz Casino Chases Debts
- Ladbrokes Reveals New Mobile Casino App for iOS
- Microgaming Shares Virtual Reality Vision
- New Record Jackpot for New Jersey
- Casino Revenue in Macau Cut by Half in February
- NetEnt Releases Brand New Steam Tower Slot
- Legend of the Dragon Gate
- Claim Your Share of Bet365’s £1,000,000 Slots Giveaway
- Win a Trip to the Cricket World Cup Final in Australia
- Win a Trip to China to see the Great Wall with Ladbrokes
- Win a VIP Trip to the Monaco Grand Prix!
- Win a Share of £15,000 with Mr Green Casino
- Be Quick to Claim up to £1,000 with Genting Casino
- Paddy Power Games Bonus Bar
- Mega Fortune Touch Pays Out £4.3 Million Jackpot
- InterCasino Relaunches With Fantastic Promotions
- Mega Moolah Progressive Jackpot Soars!
- Win a Trip to the Taj Mahal with Ladbrokes Casino
- Live Casino Three Card Poker at 888
- £5,000 Sunday Stake Race
- Earn Up to £2,500 Cash Back with Sky Vegas this Winter
- New Year on the Runway at Virgin Casino
- Win a Share of £10,000 and an iPhone 6 with Paddy Power Casino
- Festive Frenzy at 32Red Casino
- Play Bubble Craze and Win a Share of £15,000 with Sky Vegas
- Microgaming Launches Game of Thrones Online Slot
- Win a Trip to Macau with Gala Casino
- 12 Levels of Christmas at Bet365 Casino
- Join in the Festive Fun at Paddy Power to Win a Share of £250,000
All of the casino news presented here is updated weekly so that you are always kept in the loop. Even better, it is completely free to access, and will remain so forever, so bookmark this page right now and be sure to come back daily to see what's new!
The more casino gambling news you have at your fingertips, the more effective you can be in your betting. Come back often and we'll tell you which establishments are running special promotions, where you can help yourself to the biggest bonuses, what new games are launching and much, much more.