Whilst you could spend hours, days or even weeks trawling the internet for casino news that is relevant to your needs, it really isn't necessary. Here at Gamble.co.uk we have an in-house team of journalists who live to bring you all the gambling news that really matters. They cut through the hype, investigate the latest breaking stories and deliver the casino news you need in a totally unbiased and user-friendly way.
Monopoly Big Event Proves Popular Online
A brand new online slots game with a Monopoly theme that was launched just a few weeks ago is proving very popular, demonstrating that the public appetite for casino titles based on the world-famous Hasbro board game is as strong as ever. Monopoly Big Event is a Williams Interactive slots title that was developed by SkillOnNet, one of the world’s leading online gaming software providers, and it is packed with features that should satisfy even the most demanding of players.
Continue reading about Monopoly Big Event Proves Popular Online
Mega Moolah Progressive Jackpot Soars
The progressive jackpot in the hugely popular Mega Moolah online slots game has soared to more than £5.27 million, just weeks after it set a mobile record by paying out C$7.5 million (around £4 million) to a player in Canada. That makes the title as potentially lucrative as many lottery games, and slots players in the UK will no doubt be keen to see if they can encourage Lady Luck to deliver another big win that is somewhat closer to home than last time.
Continue reading about Mega Moolah Progressive Jackpot Soars
New York Gaming Association Highlights Benefits of Gambling
The New York Gaming Association (NYGA) has announced details of how revenue generated from the state’s gambling industry has benefited local communities. There are nine racetrack casinos in the state and the NYGA’s annual report for 2014 outlines the positive contributions they have made in terms of supporting education, employment, the horse racing industry and various other sectors.
Continue reading about New York Gaming Association Highlights Benefits of Gambling
William Hill Showcases Innovative Virtual Reality Betting App Prototype
William Hill customers could soon be able to enjoy an enhanced betting experience after the bookmaker announced that it has been working on a way to reconnect fans with horse racing through the use of virtual reality. Teaming up with production studio Unit9, William Hill has unveiled its ‘Get in the Race’ Project, which uses Google Cardboard to allow bettors to immerse themselves in a virtual, 3-D horse race.
Continue reading about William Hill Showcases Innovative Virtual Reality Betting App Prototype
More Casino News...
- Gambling Participation in the UK
- Sheldon Adelson under Scrutiny over Court Testimony
- Greece’s Gambling Industry Grows as Government Eyes Economic Recovery
- Illinois Governor Bruce Rauner Open to Chicago Casino
- Microgaming Launches Five New Titles
- Court Dismisses Iowa Slots Jackpot
- 666Bet to Pay Customers Via Skrill
- New Hi Lo Blackjack Title from Realistic Games
- UK Firm Sportech Awarded New Jersey Casino Licence
- Mega Moolah Jackpot Won as Microgaming Sets Mobile Record
- Wolverhampton Super Casino One Step Closer
- Manchester City’s Samir Nasri Told to Leave Casino
- Microgaming Releases Rabbit in the Hat
- Arrests as Mass Brawl Ruins New York Casino Bar Opening
- Casinos Targeted in Spate of Robberies
- Mega Moolah Jackpot Climbs Past £7 Million for New Record
- Could Japan be about to Legalise Casinos?
- Free Online Gambling Dispute Resolution from eCOGRA
- NetEnt Releases Spiñata Grande Slot
- New NetEnt Dracula™ Online Slot Set for April Release
- The Ritz Casino Chases Debts
- Ladbrokes Reveals New Mobile Casino App for iOS
- Microgaming Shares Virtual Reality Vision
- New Record Jackpot for New Jersey
- Casino Revenue in Macau Cut by Half in February
- NetEnt Releases Brand New Steam Tower Slot
- Legend of the Dragon Gate
- Claim Your Share of Bet365’s £1,000,000 Slots Giveaway
- Win a Trip to the Cricket World Cup Final in Australia
- Win a Trip to China to see the Great Wall with Ladbrokes
- Win a VIP Trip to the Monaco Grand Prix!
- Win a Share of £15,000 with Mr Green Casino
- Be Quick to Claim up to £1,000 with Genting Casino
- Paddy Power Games Bonus Bar
- Mega Fortune Touch Pays Out £4.3 Million Jackpot
- InterCasino Relaunches With Fantastic Promotions
- Mega Moolah Progressive Jackpot Soars!
- Win a Trip to the Taj Mahal with Ladbrokes Casino
- Live Casino Three Card Poker at 888
- £5,000 Sunday Stake Race
- Earn Up to £2,500 Cash Back with Sky Vegas this Winter
- New Year on the Runway at Virgin Casino
- Win a Share of £10,000 and an iPhone 6 with Paddy Power Casino
- Festive Frenzy at 32Red Casino
- Play Bubble Craze and Win a Share of £15,000 with Sky Vegas
- Microgaming Launches Game of Thrones Online Slot
- Win a Trip to Macau with Gala Casino
- 12 Levels of Christmas at Bet365 Casino
- Join in the Festive Fun at Paddy Power to Win a Share of £250,000
All of the casino news presented here is updated weekly so that you are always kept in the loop. Even better, it is completely free to access, and will remain so forever, so bookmark this page right now and be sure to come back daily to see what's new!
The more casino gambling news you have at your fingertips, the more effective you can be in your betting. Come back often and we'll tell you which establishments are running special promotions, where you can help yourself to the biggest bonuses, what new games are launching and much, much more.