Whilst you could spend hours, days or even weeks trawling the internet for casino news that is relevant to your needs, it really isn't necessary. Here at Gamble.co.uk we have an in-house team of journalists who live to bring you all the gambling news that really matters. They cut through the hype, investigate the latest breaking stories and deliver the casino news you need in a totally unbiased and user-friendly way.
Terminator 2 Tournament Slot Goes Live
The latest movie in the Terminator series, Terminator Genisys, looks set to be one of the biggest blockbuster releases of the summer, and online slots players who want to enjoy gaming on a similar theme will be thrilled to hear that a new Terminator 2 tournament slot goes live today. The new slot, which is a rebooted multiplayer version of the Terminator 2 title that was launched in the summer of 2014, gives players the added excitement of competing against each other, and Microgaming is staging a massive multiplayer network event to mark its arrival.
Continue reading about Terminator 2 Tournament Slot Goes Live
Caesars Casino to Offer NetEnt Games to New Jersey Players
Online gaming fans in New Jersey will soon have access to NetEnt’s incredible slots after the Swedish developer entered into a content distribution agreement with Caesars Casino. Popular slots like Starburst, The Invisible Man, Mega Fortune and Eggomatic could soon appear across the desktop, mobile and tablet screens of players in the Garden State.
Continue reading about Caesars Casino to Offer NetEnt Games to New Jersey Players
Playtech Named Platform of the Year
Playtech was named Platform of the Year at the sixth annual EGR B2B Awards ceremony held in London last week. The awards recognise the achievements, innovations and quality of service provided by egaming companies in a wide range of industry roles, including the design and provision of gaming software, processing of payments and customer service.
Continue reading about Playtech Named Platform of the Year
Massachusetts Becomes 40th State To Allow Casino Gaming
Plainridge Park Casino will open its doors on Wednesday as Massachusetts becomes the 40th state in the US to allow legalised gaming venues. Political debate has raged over the expansion of gambling in Massachusetts since the early 1990s but legislation was eventually signed in November 2011 and a public vote last year thwarted attempts to block new casinos.
Continue reading about Massachusetts Becomes 40th State To Allow Casino Gaming
More Casino News...
- Indebted Tycoon Pleads Gambling Addiction
- Paddy Power Announces Collaboration with Scientific Games
- Playtech Slots Released in Spain
- William Hill Teams up with Inspired Gaming for Mobile Slots
- Five New Slots Games from Microgaming
- Former Nun Ordered to Pay Nearly $1 Million Over Failed Casino Project
- Survey Shows Londoners Seeking a Thrill Turn to a Casino
- Monopoly Big Event Proves Popular Online
- Mega Moolah Progressive Jackpot Soars
- New York Gaming Association Highlights Benefits of Gambling
- William Hill Showcases Innovative Virtual Reality Betting App Prototype
- Gambling Participation in the UK
- Sheldon Adelson under Scrutiny over Court Testimony
- Greece’s Gambling Industry Grows as Government Eyes Economic Recovery
- Illinois Governor Bruce Rauner Open to Chicago Casino
- Microgaming Launches Five New Titles
- Court Dismisses Iowa Slots Jackpot
- 666Bet to Pay Customers Via Skrill
- New Hi Lo Blackjack Title from Realistic Games
- UK Firm Sportech Awarded New Jersey Casino Licence
- Mega Moolah Jackpot Won as Microgaming Sets Mobile Record
- Wolverhampton Super Casino One Step Closer
- Manchester City’s Samir Nasri Told to Leave Casino
- Microgaming Releases Rabbit in the Hat
- Arrests as Mass Brawl Ruins New York Casino Bar Opening
- Casinos Targeted in Spate of Robberies
- Mega Moolah Jackpot Climbs Past £7 Million for New Record
- Could Japan be about to Legalise Casinos?
- Free Online Gambling Dispute Resolution from eCOGRA
- NetEnt Releases Spiñata Grande Slot
- New NetEnt Dracula™ Online Slot Set for April Release
- The Ritz Casino Chases Debts
- Ladbrokes Reveals New Mobile Casino App for iOS
- Microgaming Shares Virtual Reality Vision
- New Record Jackpot for New Jersey
- Casino Revenue in Macau Cut by Half in February
- NetEnt Releases Brand New Steam Tower Slot
- Legend of the Dragon Gate
- Claim Your Share of Bet365’s £1,000,000 Slots Giveaway
- Win a Trip to the Cricket World Cup Final in Australia
- Win a Trip to China to see the Great Wall with Ladbrokes
- Win a VIP Trip to the Monaco Grand Prix!
- Win a Share of £15,000 with Mr Green Casino
- Be Quick to Claim up to £1,000 with Genting Casino
- Paddy Power Games Bonus Bar
- Mega Fortune Touch Pays Out £4.3 Million Jackpot
- InterCasino Relaunches With Fantastic Promotions
- Mega Moolah Progressive Jackpot Soars!
- Win a Trip to the Taj Mahal with Ladbrokes Casino
- Live Casino Three Card Poker at 888
- £5,000 Sunday Stake Race
- Earn Up to £2,500 Cash Back with Sky Vegas this Winter
- New Year on the Runway at Virgin Casino
- Win a Share of £10,000 and an iPhone 6 with Paddy Power Casino
- Festive Frenzy at 32Red Casino
- Play Bubble Craze and Win a Share of £15,000 with Sky Vegas
- Microgaming Launches Game of Thrones Online Slot
- Win a Trip to Macau with Gala Casino
- 12 Levels of Christmas at Bet365 Casino
- Join in the Festive Fun at Paddy Power to Win a Share of £250,000
All of the casino news presented here is updated weekly so that you are always kept in the loop. Even better, it is completely free to access, and will remain so forever, so bookmark this page right now and be sure to come back daily to see what's new!
The more casino gambling news you have at your fingertips, the more effective you can be in your betting. Come back often and we'll tell you which establishments are running special promotions, where you can help yourself to the biggest bonuses, what new games are launching and much, much more.